Handcrafted For A Different Candle Experience
What are the ingredients used in the candles?
Our hand crafted candles are made with a unique blend of premium ingredients designed to provide the best quality and experience. Here's what goes into each one:
Soy and Coconut Wax Blend: The primary ingredient in our candles is a special blend of soy and coconut wax. This combination takes advantage of the best qualities of both types of wax, resulting in a slow, clean burn. Soy wax is derived from soybeans, a renewable resource, and burns cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin wax. Coconut wax, on the other hand, is known for its excellent scent throw, which means it releases fragrance beautifully when lit.
Phthalate and Paraben Free Premium Fragrance Oils: We use only high-quality, phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils in our candles. These oils are carefully selected to create captivating, long-lasting scents that fill your space without being overpowering. Phthalates and parabens are chemicals often used in fragrances, but they can be harmful, so we've made a conscious decision to exclude them from our products.
Natural Wood Wicks: Instead of the traditional cotton wicks, our candles feature natural wood wicks. Not only do these wicks provide a visually appealing element to the candle, but they also create a soothing crackling sound as the candle burns, enhancing the overall candle-burning experience.
We believe in transparency and quality in all we do, so rest assured knowing that every ingredient we use is chosen with care for the environment and your wellbeing.
What makes soy coconut blend wax candles great?
The use of a soy and coconut wax blend in candles brings together the best qualities of both types of wax to create an exceptional candle-burning experience. Here's why this blend is so great:
Natural and Sustainable: Unlike traditional paraffin wax, which is derived from petroleum, both soy and coconut waxes are made from natural, renewable resources. This makes them a more environmentally-friendly choice.
Clean Burning: Both soy and coconut wax burn cleaner than paraffin wax. This means they produce less soot and don't release harmful chemicals into the air when lit, making them a healthier option for your home.
Excellent Scent Throw: One of the standout features of coconut wax is its excellent scent throw, which refers to how well a candle disperses fragrance when lit. When combined with soy wax, the result is a candle that fills your space with aroma beautifully.
Smooth and Creamy Appearance: Candles made from a soy and coconut wax blend have a smooth, creamy appearance that adds to their aesthetic appeal. They also tend to be off-white, which complements any decor.
Lower Melt Point: The addition of coconut oil lowers the melt point of the wax, resulting in a candle that burns slower and lasts longer.
Soothing Sound: Candles made with wood wicks, as many soy and coconut wax candles are, produce a gentle crackling sound when burning, adding an extra layer of coziness to the candle-burning experience.
In conclusion, soy and coconut blend wax candles offer a superior, eco-friendly alternative to traditional candles. They provide a clean burn, excellent fragrance throw, and a long-lasting, soothing experience that makes them truly exceptional.
What should I consider before buying hand-crafted scented candles?
When it comes to buying scented candles, there are several factors you should consider to ensure you choose the right one for your needs and preferences:
1. Wax Type: The type of wax used in a candle can have a significant impact on its performance and environmental footprint. Soy and coconut wax candles, for example, are natural, renewable, burn cleaner, and last longer than traditional paraffin wax candles.
2. Fragrance: Scent is likely the main reason you're purchasing a scented candle. Consider what kind of fragrances you enjoy - whether that's floral, fruity, spicy, fresh, or woody. Also, check if the fragrance is derived from natural essential oils or synthetic fragrance oils.
3. Scent Strength: Some people prefer a subtle scent, while others want a stronger fragrance that fills the room. Look for information about the candle's scent throw, which refers to how well the candle disperses its scent when lit.
4. Wick Type: The type of wick can affect the burn time and the sound a candle makes when lit. For instance, wood wicks often create a soothing crackling sound, while cotton wicks are known for their consistent burn.
5. Burn Time: This tells you how long you can expect to enjoy the candle. A longer burn time usually means better value for your money.
6. Packaging and Aesthetics: The design of the candle and its packaging can also be important, especially if you're giving it as a gift or want it to fit with your home decor.
7. Safety and Sustainability: Check if the brand uses safe, non-toxic ingredients and follows sustainable practices. Candles free from phthalates and parabens, for example, are a healthier choice.
By considering these factors, you'll be able to find a high-quality scented candle that suits your specific needs and creates the perfect ambiance in your home.